Sadists-Frayed-HavenSadists-Frayed-Haven

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

It was a good flash

But I seriously dont think it deserves to be numer 1 of all time.Sure it was a funny video i will give you that but the song got on my nerves especially the slow bit involving chuck norris.Alsdo the quality of the animation was a bit off.Besides this the lyrical content was interesting and original and the ending didnt dissapoint so you deserve a 7

altffour responds:

if I could, I would make ultimate showdown number 2 or 6 so people would stop blaming me for other people liking this flash

Ox of the black face Ox of the black face

It was like the Flinstones on acid

Good graphics
and original
cept i didnt have a clue what they were saying it was like some zombified baby being beaten against a wall.

Bronkbr responds:

Help These People Help These People

Spread the word somewhere else

that bored the hell out of me.

The sweetie shop The sweetie shop

they always choose the wrong sweetie lol!

that made my sides split it was thta funny the kid reminded me of cartman and the sweet shop owner of sweeney todd i hope this gets protected.

2turds : Episode 2 2turds : Episode 2

i thought you would do another one of these

and i was right.It wasnt as good as episode one but it was still pretty good.Liked the toungue in cheek ending.

Ufo Madness: Vol -1 Ufo Madness: Vol -1

make more of these.

my five goes to this.I was waiting for something really good to show up in the portal today and this was it.

Fight or Die Fight or Die

GOOD

for your first submission it was quite alright but the opening loop pissed me off but the animation fixed that for me and i found it quite short and slow so try to improve on that in making it fast paced and gory.

Peace Peace

little clips of snow and weather

God you wcan go far by showing crap like this cant you, what are you a hippy?

waitingforapuddle waitingforapuddle

bored the hell out of me

the rubbish graphics at the start were a let down and it it was a shit submission

WADEMACHINE responds:

crimsoncrimespree more like crimsoncrimesuck

Taking over me Taking over me

great

i liked the realistic blood efect and the plot was good too but you did a fantastic job on the graphics.Overall i quite enjoyed this flash but i dont find it quite excessive violence though.