Sadists-Frayed-HavenSadists-Frayed-Haven

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

It was a good flash

But I seriously dont think it deserves to be numer 1 of all time.Sure it was a funny video i will give you that but the song got on my nerves especially the slow bit involving chuck norris.Alsdo the quality of the animation was a bit off.Besides this the lyrical content was interesting and original and the ending didnt dissapoint so you deserve a 7

altffour responds:

if I could, I would make ultimate showdown number 2 or 6 so people would stop blaming me for other people liking this flash

Ox of the black face Ox of the black face

It was like the Flinstones on acid

Good graphics
and original
cept i didnt have a clue what they were saying it was like some zombified baby being beaten against a wall.

Bronkbr responds:

Help These People Help These People

Spread the word somewhere else

that bored the hell out of me.

Defend the Pichu Blimp Defend the Pichu Blimp

YOU would of got a five

if you made a game where we could kill the pokemon characters but it wasnt bad graphics were good aside from the bugs and control system it was not a bad try.

Sock Em Block Sock Em Block

ok but few flaws

it was a good idea i guess but all we had to do is hold space bar and we win

XORCISM XORCISM

crap

that wasnt a game and it wasnt 5 mins long it was a couple of seconds get it sorted and you will get a better score because i want to kill some priests,

Helix - Overkill Helix - Overkill

awesome

reminds me of a track id listen off timesplitters.Fits the action game status brilliantly.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. Now I just need to find the right game to write music for. :)

Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | Trance Mix Sonic 3 | Ice Cap | Trance Mix

mint

this is the best sonic ice scap ive ever heard you must of put loads of effort into it